Stolen paddles

Aloha,

Wanted to get this out to our wonderful community here and see if I can get any help. I had 7 paddles stolen Saturday out of my vehicle while at our regatta at Kailua pier. I was parked in the back of King Kam parking lot and in the process of loading up my gear when I noticed the paddle bags missing. Two bags 1 black with a yellow "fragile" on it, the second one is grey with black trim. Contents of the bags:

3 custom made Pure paddles, all with Koa in the blade and Koa T-handles. All 3 have qoutes on the blade face as well.
51" big water blade, 51" regular OC6 blade, 48" OC1 blade.

1 regular Pure steering blade, nothing distinguishable about it
1 regular 48" Pure blade, image of a flower sticker sun burnt into it from previous owner.
1 51" Foti steering blade, Moku Nui sticker on blade face, silver.
1 50" Mud Rock paddle, Experimental on the face

The custom blades were a gift to me, Odie has told us that these are the only ones he's made with Koa in them. So they will be quite noticeable even if the quotes are covered up.

I've always gotten great help before in our community and I hope it continues today. To the person/s who took my paddles....return them. no questions asked and let it be done. To anyone else reward if found.

Contant me here or cell 987 7528.

Mahalo nui loa
Franke

AttachmentSize
C360_2011-04-12 08-03-20.jpg1.25 MB
2011-04-12_08-08-53_188.jpg1.84 MB

Submitted by waterjunkie on Mon, 06/13/2011 - 5:38pm

Page loaded in 0.157 seconds.