Canoes at Cost ! ! !

My remaining canoes will be sold at dealer cost, 2 year old Fuze and Fusion OC1`s , new condition , never paddled , stored with care indoors. Also have a Hawaiian built Fuze , double carbon , very light in weight.

Leaving the outrigger business.

$2600. each

Submitted by fuzerider on Mon, 11/16/2009 - 5:35am

Where are you located, I am interested in the Hawaii built Fuze, I live in Honolulu

#1 Tue, 11/17/2009 - 3:11pm

Member for 43 weeks and you don't know where fuze is?

#2 Tue, 11/17/2009 - 3:13pm

I'm headed to the east coast of america for 2 weeks next month...heh-heh...

#3 Tue, 11/17/2009 - 3:22pm

So long Fuzie...will miss you. Hope you still stay on the forum to bring sparks to the site. It has been very slow and boring. Will miss you.

JawsOut.

#4 Tue, 11/17/2009 - 3:30pm

It's unbelievable that one-mans didn't take off or become popular in Fuzerider's country? You'd think that L.L. Bean would have a big display of them in their main store and outlets? And Fuzerider would be in the chips as the distributor? Too bad for Maine, for it is a wonderful place for one-mans. There's even a Stanley Boat builder there who paddles around in his Hawaiian made Naia Iki.

#5 Tue, 11/17/2009 - 4:30pm

Yeah, I still think the boats are fantastic for Maine and New England waters , Beats me why they dont sell better.
I paddle all winter around here , It
s fun . Maybe not as fun as a Hawaiikai run but alot better than nothing.

Most of the paddlers around here are on skis . This year there were 40 skis entered in the Blackburn , which is a big number for a New England race.

OCs are so much easier to paddle and ballance on, , youd think the numbers of them would be more dominant.

SUPs` are another oddity , never thought those would catch on and look what has happened.

I have a nice Fuze for sale , all carbon , used to be Harrys over in Puerto Rico . Maybe he wants it back now...

This Fuze can be viewed on the outrigger connection website , in the Fuze photo gallery. Beautifull airbrush fade from blue to green with a green ama.

If any of you people want it , pm me here.

#6 Thu, 11/19/2009 - 3:19pm

Maybe many of us on mainland wonder same thing…why not here? Some day maybe!

So thanks to you, Eric, for the good efforts to spread the gospel of paddling in these past years as you could there.

Thanks to all as well who are also involved on the equipment side of paddling that means so much to people young and old... who have been at it for years and people like me who have finally just gotten a used oc-1 to start my adventure!

Everyone enjoy your holidays! (shortened 11-24-09)

#7 Tue, 11/24/2009 - 3:12pm

Eh Fuze
Sorry to hear of your decision to move on, they will never know what they're missing. Economics and some very greedy people have turned this nation upside down. Some folks need to get shot !

Sometimes you gotta adjust and that is what Papu Williams has done over at Pineula Va'a. He now has available the Ma'a Afi and the Vantage OC1's available in a fiber foam core design. This design allows the cost of the boat to be lowered and made more affordable. The boats will still use carbon fiber in the cockpit area so as not to lose strenght but will use fiberglass and divinysel foam for the rest . The weight for the boats should be in the 22-24 lb, area. Prices for the Vantages will be $2500.00 and the Ma'afi's will be $2850.00 this price includes tax but not shipping. Owners can choose their colors. Check the website for the choices, demo rides are available, give me a call 216-0337 or give Papu a call at (808)937-0396

Good Luck Fuze Hang in there !
Water cures all! "Big Boys Kick and Glide"

#8 Thu, 11/19/2009 - 7:40pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.261 seconds.