bon apetit

My wife took me to the restaurant "LA Farm" and I ate Rudolph the Reindeer Carpaccio. What a follow through on efficiency. Done with pulling the sled, slice 'em thin and eat them raw (no carbon foot print on any heating! Bonus!)
I've made reservations for the Easter Bunny already :-)
Happy Holidays

AttachmentSize
rudy menu.jpg1.13 MB

Submitted by painteur on Sat, 12/25/2010 - 7:30pm

No thanks, I'll still stick to ahi, even if it's over $20 a pound.

#1 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 2:00am

and miss out on the duck and braised German cabbage... Paint,,, how could you?

#2 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 1:09pm

Raw rabbit! No thanks, I may get dreams?

#3 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 7:04pm

@rRambo that would be goose and braised cabbage and yes I miss that :-)
@koacanoe definitely not rabbit carpaccio, but cooked they are delicious.

#4 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 7:10pm

Paint: Nothing fancy at home Xmas: just drastic marked down opakapaka from Foodland Farm grilled with pesto basil sauce washed down with Red Hook Winter Ale from Sam's Club. And grilled veggies from Manoa Farmers Market. Desert was Mango Cake from Whole Foods. Was ono.

#5 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 7:21pm

Mele Kalikimaka to all. Christmas Eve in Kaaawa was Kiawe grilled NY strips, baked potato with the works, tossed salad with Papaya vinigarette and Hanalei Poi from Mr. Billy Pratt. Ted's Bakery Haupia Chocolate Creme pie finished off the evening. Three of the most beautiful women on island ( my mother in law, my aunty, the family matriarch and my wife ) where at the table. KGB is big kine blessed and greatfull. I wish all of you the Seasons best. awhooo!

#6 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 7:58pm

It say's duck on your attached menu Paint.... but obviously you prefer goose. Aren't they the same?? (me not being a fowl expert)

#7 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 8:20pm

Thanks Ecky, now i feel like a goose.!!! I say go Goose.... bigger ....more meat.

#9 Sun, 12/26/2010 - 10:40pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.195 seconds.