Canoe & Kayak Racing

Hello paddlers:

We're stoaked to distributed this issue of Canoe & Kayak Racing to you. Not only does it culminate our first year of publishing (wow, where'd the year go?), this issue has one of our best line up of articles ever, highlighted by a profile story written by associated editor, Stephen Mahelona, about Karel Tresnak, Jr., one of the best watermen on the planet.

Here's your link: http://issuu.com/ckrmagazine/docs/jan_feb_2010

We always love to hear from readers, so don't be bashful and let us know your thoughts. What do you want to read about in 2010?

Best regards,
Canoe & Kayak Racing

Submitted by Osprey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 4:11pm

Great, great magazine! I found it a month or so ago and read all of the back issues. There are so many people I've encountered from lots of disciplines... makes for a great read. Thanks for sharing with the whole community!

#1 Sun, 01/17/2010 - 10:47am

awesome magazine - I liked the issue with Pat and Ryan Dolan:
http://issuu.com/ckrmagazine/docs/july-aug-09

Maybe you guys can partner up with Pacific Paddler and Makai Magazine for a special edition issue?

#2 Mon, 01/18/2010 - 10:14am

Catdailey and Kamamakakaua:

Thanks for the kind words and we are very pleased you enjoy the publication. We just completed our first year of publishing and are really excited about our next year. We try to cover a lot of disciplines, and know this is a huge task to do. We're always interested in collaboration in the interest of promoting paddlesports, so we'd certainly be willing to work with others promoting paddlesports, such as other publications.
If there are some budding writers out there that are interested in assignments in exhange for a bit of free exposure, I'd love to hear from you.

Mahalo,

Dan 'Osprey' Grubbs
editor
Canoe & Kayak Racing
ckrmagazine@gmail.com

#3 Tue, 01/19/2010 - 5:05pm

Great magazine! I'd love to see if I can help out. I'm also a contributor to Dragon Boat World International Magazine.

My blog: readyandreach.com

#4 Tue, 01/19/2010 - 8:03pm

Hey effectivepull, thanks for the compliment.

Contact me via e-mail and we'll see if we can arrange something. We've been trying to develop more dragonboat contacts, so we'll be anxious to hear from you.

Dan Grubbs
editor
Canoe & Kayak Racing
ckrmagazine@gmail.com.

#5 Sun, 01/24/2010 - 11:36am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.178 seconds.