Found: Lost Or Possibly Stolen Kialoa Paddle

A Kialoa Paddle recently came into my possesion under semi-shady circumstances. If you lost or had your paddle stolen in the last two months please identify any unusual characteristics and if it the one I have it will be returned instantly.

Submitted by Blaze on Mon, 11/29/2010 - 4:43pm

Aloha! I'm missing a holly blade. It had a "live simply patagonia" sticker on the back of the blade, and was about 47". The paddle went missing from the North Shore, Oahu.

#1 Tue, 11/30/2010 - 7:43pm

Aloha!
I'm maka, I lost my paddle outside of pops in waikiki during one of our distance practices. The kialoa that I lost was about 49' and had a red, glittery blade. I had a moku nui sticker on it. The red blade makes it pretty recognizable. Please let me know.
Mahalo

#2 Wed, 12/01/2010 - 7:17am

Sorry, Railgrab this is a Kialoa. Sorry Maka no stickers or red blade on this paddle. Hope you both find your paddles soon.

#3 Wed, 12/01/2010 - 6:05pm

The holly blade is a Kialoa.

Hollyakala Outrigger Paddle

The "Holly" is the light Hybrid outrigger paddle with the big catch.

http://www.kialoa.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=28

#4 Wed, 12/01/2010 - 6:26pm

Thank you for clarifying E7M, I should not have assumed everyone knows what a "holly" is. Blaze - the paddle I'm missing if you look closely (because perhaps the live simply sticker has been removed) on the front has a wide printed strip that is faded and actually hardly noticeable.

#5 Thu, 12/02/2010 - 2:32pm

Howzit Blaze,

someone stole two of my kialoa s from my truck. one is a buss up 50' foti steering blade and the other is a 49 " three year old paddle. if match email me at keone_p@yahoo.com

mahalo Blaze and see you on the water

#6 Thu, 12/02/2010 - 4:11pm

Hi i lost a 51 kialoa axel 2 at the kailua canoe club site. it has patagonia stickers on the front and back.

was lending it to my kids that i was coaching. if found please pm me. thanks.

#7 Fri, 12/03/2010 - 9:39am

Thanks for doing this.

I've lost a 53" kialoa lanikai, black blade

#8 Fri, 12/03/2010 - 6:32pm

Sorry, So far no one has described the paddle I have. This one has no stickers and doesn't match the size of any described so far. Also it has some distinguishing characteristics. Hope you folks get paddles back. Aloha.

#9 Sun, 12/05/2010 - 5:23pm

Blaze I lost a paddle during Molokai.

I know you found a Kialoa and mine is a 52 Makana Alii with a red border. However should anyone find it I would really like it back it also has my name on it.

Thanks

#10 Tue, 12/07/2010 - 2:23pm

Aloha Blaze,
My daughter lost her Kialoa. It is 50" with the blue floral design on the one side. It was lost more than 2 months ago but since it was her birthday gift thought I'd check in the unlikely event......
Mahalo
M

#11 Fri, 12/10/2010 - 11:26am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.206 seconds.