h2oaudio headphones

I just got the "laird" headphones a couple weeks ago and they are incredible! Except that they died out after getting wet a couple of times. I called them and they are sending me another set so im stoked on the quick response from them and no hassles about a replacement. Just curious if anyone else has used these and what their experience was with them??

Submitted by jpi92109 on Wed, 07/14/2010 - 2:54pm

I have used the h2oMan now for about a year. Never a problem. I have tried two of the competitors and they failed in less then 6 months. Using earbuds with wires dangiling was troublesome while paddling. The h2o Man fits more like reverse sun glasses with the device at the back of the head. NO WIRES. Stays on even after a huli.

Not familiar with the "laird" head phones.

#1 Wed, 07/14/2010 - 3:27pm

They are just h2oaudio's waterproof headphones. Just curious if anyone else has used them and not had any problems. I love the case and and strap it to my leg and run the phones up my shorts and have no problems. Never paddled with headphones until now but this is the way to go for sure. Just not lookin forward to whale season with em...

#2 Wed, 07/14/2010 - 3:39pm

i have the h2o man and i like it , just a pain to charge and load music other than that its been solid with me ive dove with it and let my younger siblings use it while they surf, never had a problem, only thing is that the sound quality isnt the greatest but it gets the job done.

#3 Wed, 07/14/2010 - 7:00pm

Try this, its better and fits in the back of your hat no dangling cord around. http://nu-global.com/product.aspx?cid=C_00000002&ccid=C_00000009

#4 Thu, 07/15/2010 - 8:20am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.159 seconds.