KC Rockets

Apologies if I'm late to the party. Does anyone know the final specs on the new KC rockets? Who will paddle the two boats in Pa'a 'Eono Hoe?

Submitted by jerryguy on Fri, 05/21/2010 - 4:28am

One was spotted in Lanikai heading out towards the Moks yesterday ... maybe they were trying to paddle TO Molokai since they missed the ferry?

#1 Fri, 05/21/2010 - 8:55am

Kawainui crew: Justin Watts, Bill Pratt, Luke Evslin, Scott Hendricks, Travis Grant, and Jimmy Austin
Kapa'a crew: toa moana, julz87, goto, jc9_0, novice c, and keizo.

Both canoes were blessed by Uncle Bobby last night in Kailua Bay. We're loading them to be shipped to Moloka'i this afternoon. The canoes are two unique designs. They don't look alike, nor do they paddle like each other. We could've used a bit more time to finish off a few last details, but (whether it's because of the paddlers or the design) they both surf nuts. Further R&D will take place Sunday morning in the Channel...

#2 Fri, 05/21/2010 - 9:21am

Enjoy the stoke and have fun. Don't break your face from smiling too hard. I believe to honor the moment you (goto) might have to change your avatar, just for a day-wouldn't want to ruin your image, to you paddling to Oahu in this va'a.

ALOHA!

#3 Fri, 05/21/2010 - 12:16pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.182 seconds.