Light duty bag for paddle

Just came home from a training camp in Kailua and brought a pretty new paddle home with me. I am looking for a soft "sleeve" type bag for it to transport back and forth to the river. Not really looking for a "travel bag," but something made of terry or fuzzy material for light protection. I can't seem to find one. Short of sewing one myself, does anyone know where to get such an item?

Thanks!
Cat

Submitted by catdailey on Mon, 03/08/2010 - 10:24am

paddleme.com look on there site they might have something and they're based out of cali.

#1 Mon, 03/08/2010 - 11:10am

www.ZRE.com have what you're looking for. Also stocked in UK/Europe at www.stylosports.com
cheers
Adam

#2 Tue, 03/09/2010 - 3:06am

Adam:

Thanks! Found the ZRE ones yesterday after much searching. Already ordered and shipped ;> Love the internet!

Cat

#3 Tue, 03/09/2010 - 10:07am

Another option for you for another paddle is this one...

http://compare.ebay.com/like/380180592614?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes

#4 Tue, 03/09/2010 - 11:08am

Contact my friend Cori on the Big Island. She'll custom make one out of the fabric of your choice. She's made 3 for me and one for my girlfriend. AWESOME Email. corianne.c@hotmail.com Single.Double(pictured) with and without a pocket. She make pillows and other items as well. She is currently working on a travel version of the covers as well. Nice thing is you can get it cusomized to your liking for individuality and also to find your paddle in the clutter of all the sameness of off the rack items.

#5 Tue, 03/09/2010 - 4:24pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.329 seconds.