little video from far south

Submitted by marianolarghi on Fri, 03/05/2010 - 1:26pm

#1 Fri, 03/05/2010 - 1:27pm

sorry cannot make the thing to embebed.....

#2 Fri, 03/05/2010 - 1:27pm

#4 Fri, 03/05/2010 - 11:49pm

i think i give up gange if my last shoot is to paste the link. alohas!

Live Aloha is the name of our project of introducing and promoting Outrigger in Argentina, ever since day one, in 2004, we been running this types of events trying to Honor Uncle Randy Sanborn and Oahu's Na' Ohana o Na Hui Wa'a by sharing the treasure that was passed to us in our Hawaii days.
there is so much Mahalo nui ... loa to Uncle Randy and Manu o ke kai Haleiwa for taking me in and showing me the ropes in this wonderfull sport and its true spirit, also to my wife Solange for backing me up in this new chapter,the deeply apreciation to Rip Curl Argentina for such a solid sponsorship and last but not least to all the Argentinan Ohana o Na Hui Wa'a for the solid Kokua!!!

Imua Argentina

#5 Sat, 03/06/2010 - 12:14am

Some nice shots there Mariano, keep up the inspirational work and promotion of Ocean Paddling, the community salutes you.

Cheers Rambo

#6 Sat, 03/06/2010 - 11:51am

Mahalo Rambo, we are having a great time on this side, the sport is growing slowly but surely, but main thing, we are having lots of fun while compiting, and after the races, the Luaus gathers the 3 canoe clubs as one solid Ohana, to me, this is a dream come true.

one day you will, when we grow some more, you come and cover one race on this side!

aloha!

#7 Sun, 03/07/2010 - 12:13am

That would be a pleasure Mariano.. actually no.. an honor.

Rambo

#8 Sun, 03/07/2010 - 12:32am

Great video- great ama flying! Keep up the good job you are doing to grow the sport.

#9 Sun, 03/07/2010 - 10:25am

eh Rambo, along through these years, you become a good friend, you helped me plenty while i was shaping the plug of our Oc-1 and even after with the layups. i always chack all your videos, and you better belive that the honor will be ours tohave you on this side. so, maybe a few more years....but i have a felling you'll be around here.

Mahalo Paddlefast, this clip resumes a bit of our last regatta, a little tribute to Uncle Randy!!

aloha From Argentina!

#10 Mon, 03/08/2010 - 6:42am

Hei Mariano,
Nice to see that you guys are doing a very good work!
We missed you on last Rio Vaa
Aloha

#11 Mon, 03/08/2010 - 8:43am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.193 seconds.