Live webcast of the Molokai hoe

Aloha gangie,

We learned alot from our web-cast of the Na Wahine and I am happy and proud to say we will be doing a live web-cast of the Molokai Hoe starting 10-10 @ 7:25am Hawaii time. You can watch it at www.molokaihoe.com
We have doubled our production and will also be showing it live on the beach so those of you who come down for the finish can watch it.

The Molokai Hoe organizers are offering banner ad's during our live web-cast, if you own a business and would like information on the rate, email me at terry@oceanpaddler.tv or call me at 808-372-8131. 100% of the money is paid to the Molokai Hoe. You will also get a 30 second ad on the 60 minute Molokai Hoe TV special we are doing.

I want to say mahalo to all of you for your support and encourgement. We appreciate all you folks do for us. FYI, we will be doing a TV special for the Na wahine O ke kai race. Those ladies were amazing out there:)

Mahalo nui loa,
Terry

Submitted by Kanu37 on Sun, 10/03/2010 - 3:08pm

If you all could help me get the word out about the web-cast I would love you forever! Feel free to copy and paste on your facebook accounts, web-sites, emails etc..
xoxoxo
Terry

#1 Sun, 10/03/2010 - 3:10pm

When you showing the Na Wahine TV Special? Before or after the Molokai Hoe?

#2 Sun, 10/03/2010 - 6:48pm

Aloha
Koacanoe, both specials won't be until later. I will post the dates and times as we get closer. In the meantime the new episode of ocean paddler tv starts tomorrow night at 8:30. This month we feature the Queen Liliuokalani races and the Pailolo challenge.
I hope you can tune in.
Terry

#3 Sun, 10/03/2010 - 7:15pm

We have over 30 people working behind the scenes on the production of the live webcast. BIG MAHALOS to OHCRA for believing and funding the future and media of the sport!

We switched our streaming media partner to www.livestream.com - they are giving us $3K in free services and their platform is the best out there!

Please pass the info to EVERYONE - the MORE people we get for this live webcast - the MORE sponsors the Hoe and Wahine will get in the future! This will make the sport grow and live coverage become even better.

Aloha from Ocean Paddler TV, all of our crew, supporters and especially those of you watching the program and live webcast.

Alex

#4 Mon, 10/04/2010 - 9:25pm

Imua Terry and Alex for such an iniciative and determination!!!

#5 Tue, 10/05/2010 - 3:12am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.185 seconds.