Molokai Hoe/Jersey Rules 2010

Aloha,

I read the rules on http://molokaihoe.org/ and was looking for the final decision on crew jerseys and enforcement for this year's race. As we know last year there was a lot of confusion about the expectations for what crews needed to wear. The main issue- Was is the rule the same jersey for each member-meaning if long sleeve then everyone has long sleeve or sleeveless then every paddler on crew sleeveless?? Or is it same color and design but sleeve length doesn't matter??

I just want to prepare, especially since clubs might have already ordered jersey etc for this year's race. Does anyone have this answer.

Mahalo

Also this announcement is on the race rules. I hadn't heard about that or seen it. Sounds good to me.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Molokai Hoe under the auspices of OHCRA will be enforcing current doping policies and procedures. Individuals may be subject to drug testing.

Submitted by Kona J on Tue, 07/13/2010 - 7:20am

It would be great to get an answer.

I have received some private messages from paddlers wondering the same thing.

Mahalo.

Putting to the top and hoping someone has the answer.

#1 Wed, 07/28/2010 - 5:10am

Lets help keep this discussion up until someone can give us an answer.

#2 Wed, 07/28/2010 - 5:06pm

Unfortunately the organizers will probably wait till coaches meeting the day before the race and clarify the rule. Then when all the coaches start moaning the rules committee will say " we've always had this rule guys ." kinda like what happened last year.

#3 Wed, 07/28/2010 - 9:25pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.183 seconds.