Obvious OCP Mafia Influence

I knew as soon as the "Mafia" lifestyle was promoted that we would start to see threads like the ones we have seen over the last week.

-Rogue race officials on the Big Island
-Threats of violence after races on Oahu
-Facebook attacks

For now it appears Maui and Kauai have a handle on this gang influence, but just wait.

Solutions-

1)Spend billions of dollars to solve gang violence just like Mexico and US-it worked so well. Or at least a committee or Blue Ribbon Report.

2)Education for parents

Keep a look out for things like-

1) Overuse of the phrase "We had the most fun evah"
2) "Brah"
3) Ugly Yellow jerseys-The design is great-The jersey color?? Not too scary "WWKW" What would Kamehameha Wear? Not that shade of yellow.
4) Guys high-fiving too much
5) They will probably be getting tattoos soon. That is always the next step. Post here to warn parents of what "tatts" too look out for.

3) Print out this email-They have a real smart tech savvy mafia member and he will probably remove this post or shut me down or trace me.

4) Fight the Power

If this is the last post ever from Kona J-You will know why-Answer: OCPM

Submitted by Kona J on Mon, 06/28/2010 - 7:03am

Quick Follow-up-This might scare you.

I just got a call from a mother of a 16-year old boy who saw my post. She was worried about her son in Kailua, Oahu who had been hanging out at beach and paddling and had been talking to friends on the phone about "The mafia" She and dad grilled him last night and he said he was joining the OCPM and they couldn't stop him and that the "boys" had already picked out a tattoo for him and the boy had already sketched what he wanted to get.

This is the scary part. The boy showed his parents a picture of a guy on the computer that had the words "UNLIMITED" tattooed across his entire back.

Damn. That's hardcore Brah!

#1 Mon, 06/28/2010 - 7:37am

no comment

#2 Mon, 06/28/2010 - 11:57am

serious? really? are you kidding? Wow dumb!!!

#3 Mon, 06/28/2010 - 12:05pm

Someone has sand in their vagina?

What's wrong, they didn't let you ride in one of the unlimited canoes just built?

Alotta ppl don't wanna follow traditional clubs, god forbid they keep it funky & have fun in the ocean. What's wrong with a "badboy" element to it? Every sport has ' em.

#4 Mon, 06/28/2010 - 12:40pm

LMAO

#5 Mon, 06/28/2010 - 2:20pm

rofl

#6 Mon, 06/28/2010 - 9:11pm

#7 Tue, 06/29/2010 - 2:49am

You're funny Kona J... maybe TOO funny for your own good.

#8 Tue, 06/29/2010 - 8:55am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.197 seconds.