Pe'a from Papu Williams and Pineula Va'a

The new and long awaited Pe'a from Papu Williams will be at next weekends "I Remember You " race at Aina Moana. Demo rides will be available to those interested, preliminary runs have proven the va'a to be slick and agile. Call Papu at (808)937-0396 for more info. Carbon layup has resulted in a 20 lb. va'a for the weight minded, va'a will support up to 230 lb. paddler.
"Big Boys Kick and Glide" "Water Cures All" Aloha !

Submitted by cut2above on Wed, 10/06/2010 - 9:43pm

Cut2above,

Don't like to bother Papu with calls, I know hes busy.

Know if any done for in Hilo ? Can talk it up.

Thanks.
aloha,
pog

#1 Thu, 10/07/2010 - 12:43pm

Onno
Thx for the interest. He has 2 at the shop and one in the mold. It should be coming out by this weekend, stop by and check it out. Aloha
"Big Boys Kick and Glide" "Water Cures All"

#2 Thu, 10/07/2010 - 1:13pm

Sounds interesting. Are there any pictures and specs to be shared?

Mahalo!

#3 Fri, 10/08/2010 - 10:14am

'ae, pictures?Love my Vantage by Papu!

#4 Fri, 10/08/2010 - 2:44pm

Eh Guys
Looks like I gave you the wrong info about the new Pe'a from Pineula va'a. It will not be at the "I Remember You" race at Aina Moana. Instead it will be at a fundraiser race down in Haleiwa. Hopefully by the afternoon on Saturday it will be at the Waikiki Surf Club halau. So for those of you who want a look see pls call Papu at (808)937-0396 on Saturday for the exact place and time. There might be a possibility that it may hit the water on thursday afternoon down at the Sand Island Canoe site or "Aina Mokue'a" sounds like a good name for us guys and gals down there ! Just a thought, like to here some other suggestions so blog a few in. Aloha
"Big Boys Kick and Glide" "Water Cures All"

#5 Sun, 10/10/2010 - 11:13am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.177 seconds.