Scorpius Help

Hey I'm seriously looking to purchase a Scorpius by Kai Wa'a (not the XM, I'm about 30 lbs overweight for that boat), but I am having trouble getting in touch with the people over there, does anyone have any idea where the demo may be, and how to contact them? Also has anyone recently purchased one, cause I'm wondering about the wait time and if they're back ordered or not. I've never purchased a new boat before, so this will be my first and needless to say, I am a little scared/intimidated. I also can't find any pricing on the kai wa'a website, and obviously can't get in touch with a rep, so if someone could help me out there, that would be greatly appreciated!

On a side thought, I was wondering if anyone thought that my big frame would fit onto a Scorpius XM/if anyone has really tried it out yet. I'm a bigger guy, about 5'11" 235 lbs.

Mahalo

Submitted by eki2k9 on Mon, 08/23/2010 - 2:32pm

Try Tom Bartlett on Kauai. He can answer all of your questions: 808-652-0406. Good luck!

#1 Mon, 08/23/2010 - 2:43pm

Mahalo wahine, will definitely give him a call

#2 Mon, 08/23/2010 - 3:15pm

Call Tom for sure. I know the wait for a full size scorpius is short and he knows of a couple deals on clean used ones also but he can answer your questions on the different prices and layups on new ones.

#3 Mon, 08/23/2010 - 5:39pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.178 seconds.