Search Query on OCpaddler Website

Aloha All,

I apologize in advance for this stupid question that I'm about to ask, however I assume that if I'm experiencing this others are too. So here goes... On this website, I'm trying to search for information about the Garmin Forerunner, so in the search topic I type in "garmin forerunner" without the quotations. The site attempts the search, however comes back with a message of being unable to locate what I am trying to search for. And so, for kicks I requested a string of recent topics and end up receiving the same message. Does the search feature on this site actually work? Or, am I doing something incorrect? Looking forward to all of your thoughtful replies : ) Much Mahalo!!!

Submitted by waa luva on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 7:02am

It's better to do a search in Google as "garmin forerunner ocpaddler". It'll search through this site for topics.

#1 Tue, 11/16/2010 - 7:25am

Yea, thanks for that Jacob, I actually did just that and found some great info. I also found another site that showed a suction cup mount that you can attach to the canoe with pictures. Much Mahalo!

#2 Tue, 11/16/2010 - 7:36am

Even better "garmin forerunner" site:ocpaddler.com

The site: directive causes google to explicitly return results from ocpaddler.com.

#3 Tue, 11/16/2010 - 2:56pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.157 seconds.