The segment on the Pa'a Eono hoe

Aloha friends, I thought you would like to know, the segment on the Pa'a Eono Hoe will start airing Monday July 5th on Ocean Paddler TV, channel 16 at 8:30pm. The show will air all month. Those of you outside of Hawaii, can watch it live at www.oc16.tv. Ocean Paddler TV airs pretty much everyday, there is a time that will work for all of you outside of Hawaii's time zone, again at www.oc16.tv. You can check the schedule there.

Hope you like the show..The segment turned out amazing!!:)
A hui hou,
Terry

Submitted by Kanu37 on Fri, 07/02/2010 - 5:33pm

Hehe. Can't wait to see everyone in my crew geeking out like a bunch of novices. No offense novice c.

#1 Sat, 07/03/2010 - 7:27am

It's broken!

#2 Mon, 07/05/2010 - 8:40pm

If the stream was down..it airs again Tuesday night at 7:00pm..mainland folks it also airs at 2:30 Tuesday morning hawaii time.

#3 Mon, 07/05/2010 - 9:53pm

Thank goodness for iPhones eh Keizo?

Killer show Terry. On TV it looked about as fun as it was.

#4 Mon, 07/05/2010 - 11:54pm

hmmm link went to some blurb about tilapia fishing.

#5 Wed, 07/07/2010 - 2:05pm

Good footage however I wish there was more ( or ANY) footage of the women. Not even footage of the winning women's team crossing the finish line- which seems weird. I'd like to see how the women surf compared to the men from that helicopter angle.

#6 Wed, 07/07/2010 - 4:23pm

Angie808, the show was about the open class canoes and the fact it was the first iron. We only have 6 minutes to tell a story. With that being said, there are shots of the women, interviews with some..There will be more to come and hopefully next year we can do an entire show on the race. You woman did a great job!
Terry

#7 Thu, 07/08/2010 - 1:35pm

I am not sure what is going on with OC 16 web-site..crazy it happens during our show..Good thing it will run for the next 4 weeks. BTW, Our show on the 2009 na wahine race is now running on the in-flight video on Hawaiian airlines.

#8 Thu, 07/08/2010 - 1:37pm

Terry, that was one absolutely amazing segment. I can understand why everyone who paddled it was (and probably still is) so stoked after the race.

One question, is the segment going to be on the oceanpaddler.tv website once it's done airing this month? The stream quality in my neck of the woods wasn't the greatest and I would love to see it in higher quality.

Thanks so much for such a great segment!

#9 Thu, 07/08/2010 - 2:54pm

Mahalo Anowara, yes we will post it on our web-site www.oceanpaddler.tv proablly mid august! Thanks so much for tuning in!
A hui hou,
terry

#10 Thu, 07/08/2010 - 11:01pm

Well, Terry, I've planned out the difference in time zones and had good intentions of logging on at the correct time for this episode since it started. Closest I got was today, but missed all the good stuff 20minutes into the epidsode, looks like I will have to wait for it to go online.

#11 Thu, 07/15/2010 - 10:57pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.183 seconds.