Sprint Kayak

Hey everyone,

My name is Morgan House. I am on the National Team for Sprint Kayaking.

I am new to this forum but I wanted to let everyone know about a newsletter my fiancé, Emily Vinson, and I started called The Paddler's Perspective. The goal of this newsletter is to highlight the stories of young USA paddlers. Young or old, every paddler has a story of why they started and what inspires them to keep going! I want to shed a little light on the sport of sprint kayaking and hopefully get other interested in it as well! Check it out, sign up, and spread the word!

Also, by signing up for this newsletter, you are automatically eligible to win a FREE PAIR OF MAUI JIM sunglasses. These sunglasses were donated specifically for this newsletter and will be given away to a random subscriber every other months. Every week we will give away other prizes as well (ex: this week we are giving away Watermans Sunscreen).

Simply go to www.housekayak.com and click on The Paddler's Perspective link.

Also, if you are interested in talking about flat water paddling, check out www.flatwaterpaddler.org There are some people on there already with some pretty strong opinions about what is going on in the world of flat water paddling!

-Morgan House
www.housekayak.com

Submitted by lckcpaddler2 on Sun, 08/15/2010 - 5:03am

Wow! Great newsletter. Can't wait to get started with my local club's Masters Program.

#1 Sun, 08/15/2010 - 11:37pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.175 seconds.