Wainui canoe

Aloha paddlers,

The WAINUI canoe is back in production. I have just returned from overseeing the production of the first canoe, out of the mold. I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship coming out of this factory. I believe the quality is comparable with any Hawaii built canoes.

We will have a demo available on Oahu in approximately one month. I have also pre ordered 6 canoes, which should arrive mid April.

To make arrangements to demo or to order please contact me @ mauikjeldsen@hotmail.com, or ph 808-5543216

Check out our website. We will be updating it very soon. www.Kiakahacanoesandpaddles.com.

Contact,
Kris Kjeldsen in NZ moananui@amcom.com Woogie Marsh in Australia kiakahapaddles@optusnet.com.au

Thanks,

Maui Kjeldsen

Submitted by Maui on Thu, 02/04/2010 - 10:17pm

Maui, is that the one Woogie has been paddling lately?? I thought that was a different canoe. Same brand just different model.

Cheers Rambo

#1 Fri, 02/05/2010 - 3:11am

That is a prototype for a different model. I made some more changes, but haven't had time to mold it. Not in production.

#2 Fri, 02/05/2010 - 6:28am

Ok thanks Maui, looks like a neat canoe, Woogie seemed happy with it.

Cheers Rambo

#3 Fri, 02/05/2010 - 9:39am

Ranbo,
I only made two of those canoes. Woogie said he needed a canoe to paddle, and thats all i had, so he said he wanted to trial it.

#4 Fri, 02/05/2010 - 3:18pm

Definately a nice looking boat ... Hope to see more of it on the new website and hopefully over here.

Good luck guys.

aloha,
pog

#5 Sat, 02/06/2010 - 6:50pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.152 seconds.