What's happening with all these old topics coming back to haunt us??

What's happening with all these old topics coming back to haunt us??

Somethings broke Keizo

R

Submitted by Rambo on Sun, 03/21/2010 - 10:54am

Rambo, which topics might you be talking about, and could it be that there is a new group of members to the ocp.com community that have yet to search through the archives to find out what has been talked about. Also it has been a while since we have talked about some of these things and there might be new pertinent data pertaining to said topics.

#1 Sun, 03/21/2010 - 11:57am

Nah, there is a bug now when you login to the site through the tracker function (http://www.ocpaddler.com/tracker) , all these old (some 2 yo) topics pop up even without any new posts in that thread. I think it's related to what Keizo posted last week.

Obviously you don't use the tracker function .....how very untechnological of you Tpop ...hhaha. You will need to get that in order before you come to Hamo. .... we all carry ManBags and wear our mobile phones on our belts now.

R

#2 Sun, 03/21/2010 - 6:01pm

Alright, I'm caught. Rambo I hadn't noticed that.

I've been rearranging a little bit on the site. The main reason is to get the video page back up and working, which it is for the most part (needs thumbnails among other things). Since there are so many videos posted to the forum, I've reclassified some of those threads to fall under a video category so they will show up on the video page. Also, if you view the forum now, besides the 'post new topic' button, there is a 'post new video' button. Functionally, they are identical, except a video post will also show up on the video page, in addition to the forum. Bottom line, when posting a video, click the post video button. Makes it easier for people to find once it's off the front page.

The ones I've reclassified are apparently the ones that are showing up in the tracker as being updated. So that will fix itself in time. Also, Rambo, I think a lot of your videos I probably didn't reclassify, mainly because the blip.tv and vimeo videos don't get cleanly embedded like youtube videos. I'm going to try and add that function when I am able, but in the mean time, if you had favorites you want on the video page, let me know and I'll move them.

#3 Sun, 03/21/2010 - 6:25pm

Sorry to have to bring you down from your perch in the Pueo Factory roof Keizo, must be cosy up there on the rafters.

I mainly posted links anyway as they don't embed so that's ok.

Now to find Keizo some more bugs ....

R

#4 Sun, 03/21/2010 - 6:36pm

Actually, to be perfectly honest, it's kinda hot up there.

#5 Sun, 03/21/2010 - 6:40pm

It was hot down here too Keizo... after i unfortunately read through all the " Foo vs the Rest of the World " thread again....whew...onnopaddle, fetch me some water...and a Panadol.

R

#6 Sun, 03/21/2010 - 7:41pm

Spread the Vegemite, mate!!!

#7 Mon, 03/22/2010 - 11:59am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.395 seconds.