$500 reward for canoe thief

Aloha all!again the low life thief of keiki canoes struck again.Brand new AMA off china pegases (white and says kai waa sticker and small peice of white electrical tape on AMA nose.no questions asked,just want this scum bag exposed !same person that stole rudder last week.so please people take a second and look at the canoe next to you with brand new AMA and rudder and get me this guy and you get $500 big ones and get to live i'n a safer canoe world.the local businesses put out hard earned bucks in hard times to this O C 1 Youth program .On a opportune note,if you find paddle stuff post it and get it back to the person that paid for it!
DD 479 2231

Submitted by DubbleD on Sat, 02/26/2011 - 11:05am

Dubble maybe ask Jim to make mention at race meeting tomorrow. To spread the word. I trust the racers.

#1 Sat, 02/26/2011 - 3:09pm

Hi DubbleD... I think I paddled with those young fellas a few times when I was there a few weeks ago... and I remember thinking how great that was that there was so many young guys out in OC1s (my background is as a Olympic Style Sprint Canoe Coach so I thought it was cool to see so many kids training)
I'm in Toronto but have an extra Peg ama......and would donate it to you guys since everyone there has always been so great every time I come and paddle there
It might be cheaper for me just to get one from Kai and send it to you

So ..... tell him Derek from Toronto would like to buy and donate an ama to you guys for your youth program...........AND FIND THAT F@CKERS STEALING STUFF AND MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM!

To steal is one thing (bad)...to steal from kids, or a program about kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#2 Sat, 02/26/2011 - 6:48pm

I'm sure most folks here on this site wouldn't even think of accepting a reward. I know I wouldn't. We all just want the thief caught. The paddling community is too small and respectful to allow this kind of behavior to part of it. So, I know there is somebody on this site who probably knows who the culprit is. Do the right thing and turn him in and get the ama and rudder back.

TO Kanu: Big mahalos for your generosity. That is what the paddling community is supposed to be like.

#3 Sun, 02/27/2011 - 11:21am

Canoes stolen and now parts of canoes ! Paddles stolen. Is there a chop shop out there ? People selling canoe parts and blades off the street corners ?. Right on Mauidude..just catching the thieves would be enough reward.

#4 Sun, 02/27/2011 - 3:58pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.179 seconds.