KALANI HIGH SCHOOL FUNDRAISER

Hi Paddlers. Kalani High school will be holding a fund raiser at the PA'A Toys for Tots race this coming week. I understand that we paddlers are all poor but For $5.00 our kids (coaches) will pick up your canoe at the finish line and carry it up, then wash, dry and polish your canoe for you. ALL money will go towards buying our kids paddles and jerseys. We currently have around 50 paddlers but very few paddles for this program. Thank you for supporting us. Adam 271-5013

Submitted by keola_24 on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 9:17am

Aloha Keola, I am a '68 Kalani grad. Assright makule kine action. Hekili will donate $100.00 to your fund raiser for the first 20 wahine finishers. An extra $50.00 if you will drive me to emergency after Paula gets thru beating me up with our OC2 race. mahalo nui loa, Kenny Bailey

#1 Mon, 11/21/2011 - 8:03pm

My thought..that your liability far outweighs your potential for a successful fundraiser...the canoes are expensive to replace or repair and it will only take one accident to eat up any money you may generate. Maybe something more like a finish line treat (bottle water & snack/fruit) and maybe get a sponsor to throw in a coupon in the deal…this is just a thought to help you..if you pursue your current plan I wish you the best...

#2 Tue, 11/22/2011 - 1:24pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.151 seconds.