molokai oc1 2011 results

does anyone have a copy of the results? i can't find any online anymore.
thanks!

Submitted by m3lissab33 on Sun, 11/27/2011 - 3:12pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#1 Sun, 11/27/2011 - 7:16pm

pretty much every result for every race posted on OCP can be found in the RESULTS section in the middle of the main page. scroll to the bottom of the page and start working your way back to find older races. they're all there.

#2 Tue, 11/29/2011 - 10:07am

The ones aren't are the ones that linked to the PA'A website which is no longer working or had the content removed on the website.

Don't believe me try clicking on the Results link for the 2011 Kaiwi Channel Relay Results.

I posted the above Molo Solo links on the Molo Solo comments in the Results section just after posting it here since the Results link for the Solo goes nowhere.

#3 Tue, 11/29/2011 - 11:33am

Thank you E7M for posting the results, for we really do appreciate it. Now if there was some way of checking out the prior years stats, including the results of Kanaka Ikaika, which are missing from their archives, so comparisons can be made? Should be interesting, since The Channel is never the same from year to year. Also, regarding the stats, I'm very impressed with the performance of the OC-1 wahine paddlers, who have improved tremendously, since Sonia and Loretta paved the way 15 years ago.

#4 Tue, 11/29/2011 - 4:25pm

KIRA Results were moved to the www.pseresults.com site and can be searched by typing Kanaka Ikaika in the Race Results / Find an Event. 86 Events came up when I searched and goes back to the 1999 races. Prior to them moving them, I was going to compile the results by year/race, but never got around to it.

On Eckhart's Blog he had a spreadsheet of the winning times of the Solo from 1993 on.

http://www.oc1design.blogspot.com/search/label/OC%201%20-%20Kaiwi%20Chan...

Click View as a website for the full spreadsheet for the winning times.

#5 Tue, 11/29/2011 - 6:13pm

Thank you E7M!

#6 Wed, 11/30/2011 - 7:47am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.244 seconds.