OC-1 Storage on oahu at local clubs?

anyone know of Safe OC-1 storage from any of the oahu outrigger clubs? Ive emailed a few but they either said no or didnt get back to me, ANY club on oahu that has OC-1 storage for its members im looking for basicly.

Anyone know who? club websites dont mention it either.....on maui its a common thing for canoe clubs to offer oc-1 storage....maybe not over heah?

shoots.

Submitted by mrhunt on Sat, 09/24/2011 - 4:05pm

Most clubs that have a slot in a canoe halau have oc1 storage. the most basic problem is the halau isnt where the club practices. example Healani Canoe Club canoe halau is in Hawaii Kai but practices out of sand island. New Hope is at Keehi but also practices out of Sand Island. For the most part in those halau i would guess there is only about 6 spots for oc1 per club and no more than 6 spots for six man, so not much room. For clubs who have a halau to them selves obviously will have more room. Some clubs don't even have a halau to store canoes. did you try outrigger cc? elks?

#1 Sat, 09/24/2011 - 5:10pm

Manu o ke Kai has storage for rent. Don't know who else.

#2 Sat, 09/24/2011 - 8:03pm

i think outrigger has a couple spots open. and theres a halau hopefully opening soon at magic island. its in the area by the marynoll/punahou canoes though

#3 Sat, 09/24/2011 - 9:56pm

That halau at Magic Island will house some of Koa Kai CC's boats. Maryknoll borrows their boats

#4 Mon, 09/26/2011 - 5:32pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.156 seconds.