Tahitian V1's and V3's container finally in Hawaii….come demo.

So after nearly a year of emails, skype calls, 2 trips to tahiti and 4 to Oahu… the container of Fai3, ARE, Timi, Tama Tahitian designed/built V1's and Fai V3's finally arrived September 17th and cleared customs last week.
Almost all the Va'a were pre-ordered as I just consolidated the order/container. However, as a special treat, Joe threw in a few extra V1's for me to demo in Hawaii/Cali and eventually sale.

I'll be on Oahu for the week after Moloka'i Hoe to demo the Fai3, Timi, Are, Fai V3 and Tama. The Tama, which means "child" in Tahitian is designed for kids under 100 lbs. So if you have some youngens bring them out to sample the Tama V1!!! :)
More details to come on days/times/locations to demo these Va'a.

Big Mahalo to:
Joe, Vatea and Yvonn at Fai/Are Vaa in Tahiti for spreading the Tahitian V1 love to Hawaii
HVA, Hawaii Va'a Association for stoking the V1 fire in Hawaii, providing fun races and bringing up Hawaii's youth in the sport.
Kamanu Composites for designing/building the Aukahi, aiding in the growth of the sport in Hawaii. Also for all your help and support with the logistics of the container in Kailua and the container to USA customers!
OCPaddler.com for serving as channel to spread the word…. SUCH an asset to the paddling community. Keizo I owe ya a beer… or 12:)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fai-Vaa-Hawaii/161280013935783
Tim@HawaiianPaddleSports.com
808-660-4228

AttachmentSize
FaiContainer.jpg443.48 KB

Submitted by mauitim on Sat, 10/01/2011 - 10:56pm

What your phone number?

#1 Sun, 10/02/2011 - 2:27am

I can't wait until they get to Cali!!!

#2 Sun, 10/02/2011 - 11:42am

and Canada

#3 Sun, 10/02/2011 - 2:27pm

Healthyearth, all contact info is at end of first post.
As for Va'a going to Cali or canada... All Va'a were pre-ordered. So the only way one will go either location is if someone orders one on next shipment. There will be one demo in southern Cali in about a month.
There is also one extra v1 still for sale, $2900 "sport" model.

#4 Sun, 10/02/2011 - 9:21pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.167 seconds.