3 Skis and Paddles For Sale

Due to an injury, I am giving up ski paddling and everything must go.

Huki, S-1X, Fixed Leg - not adjustable, Size 9 (Size 34 pant leg). Ski has been used about 10 times and is in excellent condition. Full carbon, Judes best racing construction, vacuum bag. Includes a new leash and Jack Lincke seat pads that are still in the bag. Weighs about 24 lbs. All White. $1,800.

Huki, S-1X, Fixed Leg - not adjustable, Size 10 (Size 34 pant leg). Ski is 3 1/2 years old and has had a lot of use. Lots of light scratches on deck, and some dings which are covered with water res tape but the boat is solid and ready to paddle. Full carbon, Judes best racing const., vacuum bag. Includes a new leash. Ski weighs about 22 lbs. Red deck, white hull. Cables replaced 9/11. $650.

Steller, SEL (low volume), Ultra Construction lay up, fully adjustable leg length. This is Stellers top of the line construction, and the boat weighs about 22 lbs. I paid $4,400 and have the invoice. The boat is brand new, and has never touched the water or been paddled. Includes a new leash, and brand new Lincke seat pads and Epic side pads all in original bags that together are worth another $200. Total cost was $4,600, Price= $3,400.

Epic, mid, medium flex, Two piece adjustable paddle from 205- 215 cm. New price $450. The paddle has been used no more than 10 times and is in excellent condition. $275.

Epic, mid, medium flex, 215 cm, 65 degree right hand angle. This was a custom made, one piece paddle. 2 years old and in very good condition. $175.

Epic, mid, medium flex, two piece, but it is set at 210 cm, 65 degree right hand angle and has not been opened for awhile. Paddle is 10 years old and has a lot of miles on it with some small chips on edges of blades, but still solid. $75.

• I would prefer to sell the paddles together with the boats, so potential ski buyers get first option on these.
    -I am in San Diego. Shipping out of state is ok, but I would ask the buyer to pay for, and arrange shipping. I have shipped a ski cross country using KAS and it was an easy process.
    -I have priced the boats and paddles to sell quickly.
    -Pictures provided upon request.

Sdpaddler50@yahoo.com, Home: 760-652-5294

Submitted by sdpaddler50 on Sat, 02/11/2012 - 9:36am

Everything has been sold.

#1 Thu, 03/08/2012 - 3:35am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.165 seconds.