Another Container from Tahiti: Rudderless V1 and V3's

I am consolidating another container from Tahiti to Oahu. An order will be placed with Fai Vaa Tahiti in the next week for several V1's and V3's which will land in Oahu before heading to their final homes of: Canada, PNW, Cali, Big Island, Maui and few V3/V1's staying on Oahu. As with the last container I am open to bringing in other things paddlers might need/want from Tahiti. Jc09, still need iato's and ama? Anyone want a V6? I'm open to just about anything that will fit:)

If you would like a Tahitian designed and built V3 or V1 there is still room to get on this order. As you can read in past posts on OCpaddler I traveled to Tahiti a few times last year to research V1/V3's to import and felt most comfortable with Fai and Are Va`a. (read that post for full details: http://www.ocpaddler.com/forum/2011/tahiti_v1_report_back ) However if you would like another model V1 I can ship it for you. You can contact me at FaiVaaHawaii@gmail.com
Prices for V1's start at $2900 and V3's start at $6400 delivered to Oahu. To see photos check out: https://www.facebook.com/tahitianvaa or https://www.facebook.com/FaiVaaHawaii

Submitted by mauitim on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 11:40am

Tim, can you tell us about the new redesigned fai3x.

ciao, bill

#1 Thu, 04/12/2012 - 2:22pm

don't really need any more...

just try and get the container here by September!

#2 Thu, 04/12/2012 - 6:12pm

Aloha Bill, the new Fai 3x has same Fai3 hull with slight change to nose, the main difference is in deck and cockpit. Lower deck, similar to ARE so less side wind pull. And the igloo hole is removed from deck, it is now inside the cockpit behind the seat.
JC, early sept is estimated delivery... As long as everyone gets their deposits in...

#3 Fri, 04/13/2012 - 11:21am

Aloha Bill, the new Fai 3x has same Fai3 hull with slight change to nose, the main difference is in deck and cockpit. Lower deck, similar to ARE so less side wind pull. And the igloo hole is removed from deck, it is now inside the cockpit behind the seat.
JC, early sept is estimated delivery... As long as everyone gets their deposits in...

#4 Fri, 04/13/2012 - 11:22am

Cant wait for the shipment. V1's soooo fun! V1 has really improved my stroke efficiency on my XM. Not hitting the rudder half as much as I used to. Saving my pennies for V-3

#5 Fri, 04/20/2012 - 6:16am

That price seems too much. Bottle bills create a privately-funded collection infrastructure for beverage containers and make producers and consumers responsible for their packaging waste. Recycling is good for the earth and good for industry, as it means materials can be used again and again. Even recycling attracts criminals. Thousands and thousands of dollars are lost annually to recycling fraud, such as where criminals unlawfully cash in recyclable containers like aluminum cans in states that pay individuals for it, such as California, Maine and Michigan.

#6 Wed, 03/12/2014 - 10:43pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.437 seconds.