The Doctor 2012 - Video

OceanPaddler World Series & Ocean Sports Media production of the 2012 Doctor Ocean Race. Widely considered as a mini Molokai, the race from Rottnest Island to Sorrento mainland is named after the Fremantle Doctor, a wind the blows most afternoons predominantly S-SW at 20kts plus. This year the world best paddlers are battling for not only a win, but Series Points for the OceanPaddler World Series. Clint Robinson is back for for another crack after dominating in 2009, in his way however is defending champ Tim Jacobs and an ocean of elite paddlers all wanting to pull on the white Doctor gown.

Submitted by Rambo on Sat, 01/28/2012 - 10:20pm

Also in this video is Connor Baxter winning the SuP division, start, mid race, finish and an interview with him at the end. Highly praised by the ski guys as he finished less than an hour behind the lead ski and in front of many.

Great athlete.

R

#1 Sun, 01/29/2012 - 8:04pm

Eh Rambo,
Watched your latest off Rob's ..... Super cool man. I like the quick captions. Almost before one asks the question, the answer appears. Nice sound channeling too. I actually turned the volume up and down as I thought my speakers were messing up. LOL.
aloha,
pog

#2 Sun, 01/29/2012 - 8:43pm

Thanks pog, Vimeo friggs with the mix sometimes, went it encodes audio it applies a normalization across the channels so sometimes the soundtrack changes fom original levels. If your bass speaker sounded like it farted then I'm happy :-)

#3 Sun, 01/29/2012 - 9:32pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.259 seconds.