Dry Case for phone

Where can I get a Drycase for my phone? One with a plug in so I can listen to music too.

Submitted by billebongboi4 on Thu, 08/02/2012 - 1:26pm

Pelican cases, lots of different models to choose from
Model # 1010,
purchase on Amazon for less than $30

#1 Thu, 08/02/2012 - 1:37pm

If looking for a hardcase, the Pelican™ i1015 Case is the one made to fit an iPhone and some other Smartphones. The Pelican™ i1010 Case is for the iPod and similar/smaller size audio players. So make sure to order the right size for your phone.

Try checkout Go Banana's as they have a couple of drycases that will fit an iPhone/Android size phone and come with an audio jack. One that I looked at comes with headphones while another one (the H2O Audio Amphibx) didn't.

#2 Thu, 08/02/2012 - 11:04pm

Actually this could be super useful for doing intervals if you're not good at paying attention to a stopwatch. You can program a fully customized interval workout using the free Gymboss app on an iPhone. With headphones on you could listen to music and Gymboss' audio signals could be heard over the music too.

#3 Thu, 08/02/2012 - 11:17pm

Actually this could be super useful for doing intervals if you're not good at paying attention to a stopwatch. You can program a fully customized interval workout using the free Gymboss app on an iPhone. With headphones on you could listen to music and Gymboss' audio signals could be heard over the music.

#4 Thu, 08/02/2012 - 11:18pm

try life proof it's slim and waterproof. http://www.lifeproof.com/ you"ll be happier.

#5 Fri, 08/03/2012 - 5:41am

http://www.h2oaudio.com/

They work great and will do everything you're looking for!

#6 Fri, 08/03/2012 - 6:45am

if you have an iPhone 4 or 4s otterbox is coming out with a new waterproof case soon. i would get this over the lifeproof because the lifeproof relies on 2 pieces snapping together for the seal so if you drop it the pieces can become distorted and lose the seal. the otterbox armor series uses a stainless steel clip to hold the two pieces together check it out here or at otterbox.com

#7 Fri, 08/03/2012 - 8:55am

I purchased a Grace Digital ECO Extreme case from Amazon for about 30 bucks a few months ago, and It works great at keeping my iphone safe, and it has an external speaker which is nice for listening to your music while paddling. I find the external speaker deal very nice so I dont have to wear headphones and can stay more aware of my surroundings and boats. I also use the iphone app called Motion X for my GPS needs, and its cool because the GPS app has a voice which silents the music while "speaking" out current time, mileage, speed, then music turns back on. It's nice to have the option of jamming some tunes while paddling and keeping phone secure, or you can turn off speaker and just enjoy the sound of the water.I recommend if your in the market for something like this.

#8 Fri, 08/03/2012 - 11:17am

I bought this at REI last time i was in Seattle . low cost, fully functional and lots of cool colours
http://cascadedesigns.com/sealline/e-cases/iseries/category

Open Ocean Outriggers
"the ocean experience"
www.kialoa.ca
www.facebook.com/openoceanoutriggers

#9 Thu, 08/09/2012 - 9:56am

Here's another suggestion that I personally use and recommend. It has a stereo and microphone jack just as you're looking for. Hope that helps!

#10 Tue, 02/26/2013 - 11:43pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.183 seconds.