getting paddled?

So, if you were to get paddled by a paddle, which would hurt more, a steering blade or a keiki blade? We have low velocity high surface area vs. high velocity low surface area.

Submitted by toa moana on Sat, 02/04/2012 - 10:36pm

Club steering blade with grip tape and splinters does irreparable damage to a bare ass. Just my 2 cents.

#1 Sat, 02/04/2012 - 10:41pm

Flip over and get

#2 Sun, 02/05/2012 - 12:26am

toa moana,
That one easy, for us rascal students who went to intermediate (middle) school when corporal punishment was allowed. Lucky for us the vice principal give us the choice: beeg paddle or the small one, so we always chose the beeg one. We already learn from the P.E. teachers that the small paddle can really sting through the P.E. shorts.

#3 Sun, 02/05/2012 - 2:56am

I remember going to a private school down in Palolo Valley. They ran private schools a little differently back then. Your parents basically paid them to teach you as well as whoop your ass if you got out of line. The principal at the time was a small Japanese lady, but she was akamai. Her choice of weapon was a wooden paddle with the blade face about 16" long by 5" wide. At first, the paddle was solid for a good portion of the year, but as I became a frequent visitor, I noticed drastic modifications that resulted in maximum effectiveness. She had about ten 1" hole drilled out throughout the blade face to increase velocity and reduce wind drag. She also had the handle taped up like a Louisville Slugger so she could really lay into the poor kids. When you left her office your ass was on fire with red polka-dots. I think, after her modifications, her crime rate dropped significantly.
So, in closing, less drag equates to a sore okole.

#4 Sun, 02/05/2012 - 5:39am

Yeah I went to Catholic school. Its the smaller paddle that hurts more, as long as were talking about the same size nun doing the ass whooping. They can get the blade going faster. And 8082619, I remember when I first saw the holes drilled.....

#5 Sun, 02/05/2012 - 6:10am

Ya. The principal had too big of a heart. When he had to whip us he wouldn't even hit hard and he would keep whiping till we cried so we would have to squeeze out some crocodile tears. now my ma she could hand out one. we sure had it coming tho.
I've seen a kid or two that could use a whoopin. but you know the old saying [ the kids do what you do not what you say.]

#6 Sun, 02/05/2012 - 12:34pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.228 seconds.