Molokai Hoe Challenge

ALOHA PADDLING 'OHANA!
I need your kokua... Please go to my site: www.MolokaiHoeChallenge.com
Watch the Videos, Vote and Share. This is to get paddling on an Online Reality Show that will be produced by Ben Silverman, the guy that created ABC's TV Show, "The Biggest Loser"!
So the more help I get from the community, the better our chances on getting some major exposure for outrigger canoe paddling. Mahalo nui! See you on the water! ALOHA!

Submitted by samkapoi on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 6:24am

Imua.

#1 Mon, 08/13/2012 - 10:33pm

Yeah Poidog, thanks for the negative feedback. Something we don't need at all. Our focus is LIFE. HEALTH. PROSPERITY. Not silly drama. This Challenge of mine is focused on our crew and our journey to paddle in the Moloka'i Hoe. The "film crew" is ME, using a lifeproof iPhone & GoPro only. All the footage that is filmed is simply edited and put on my Channel that I posted (www.MolokaiHoeChallenge.com) that needs to be voted on. Read the criteria on my channel. The top 100 gets chosen, then it's narrowed down to top 10, then all the top 10 gets combined into a show. So please spare the assumptions and misconceptions about what I am trying to do here. All I asked for is Kokua in votes. If you choose not to, it's all good. See you on the water, just shaka or tell me Hi or something. Shoots, Aloha. so you know who to look for: www.Facebook.com/samkapoi

#2 Mon, 08/13/2012 - 9:21pm

sorry...should have done more research! . good luck. You are doing a good thing and should be supported. Guess I jumped the gun. aloha.

#3 Mon, 08/13/2012 - 10:39pm

I appreciate that brah, Mahalo nui. Btw, give uncle Bruce dem my aloha at Hui Nalu!

#4 Mon, 08/13/2012 - 10:51pm

Hey Samkapoi

Thought I would check out the site,but it is coming up as "Untrusted" see below.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to t.vi.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

#5 Tue, 08/14/2012 - 5:27pm

Hi! I'm from Moscow, Russia. Looking for a team for Molokai Hoe. I'll be in Honolulu on Sep.29. What to do? Any ideas?

#6 Wed, 08/15/2012 - 4:01am

Vitaly,

Aloha. It would be helpful if you gave clubs your background in paddling and your size. For example how tall, how much do you weigh, and paddling experience individually or in groups. Also any water expereince, swimming, windsurfing, surfing, etc.

Aloha

#7 Wed, 08/15/2012 - 5:27am

aloha auspaddler...I had no trouble to link to the samkapoi's site but I did have to go through facebook to rate the video.I rated it a 10 and hope all other visitors do the same. Will enjoy the final video from the channel as the challenge is being met.

#8 Thu, 08/16/2012 - 2:15pm

Aloha Auspaddler! Sorry about that hiccup, I had the shortened link forwarded on it earlier. changed it, should be all good now. Mahalo for the support guys! and Mahalo for the 10 Poidog, rate all the videos if can, any help is appreciated. Mahalo!

And Vitaly, Exactly what Kona J said, mahalo Kona! SHOOTS!

#9 Fri, 08/17/2012 - 3:48am

All Good Samkapoi , good luck

#10 Fri, 08/17/2012 - 2:47pm

Henry Ayau Videos are up... Follow the journey. Almost to the big day!
www.MolokaiHoeChallenge.com

#11 Mon, 09/17/2012 - 10:34pm

T-MINUS: 7 Days. let's ROCK!!!

#12 Sun, 09/30/2012 - 9:57pm

The Challenge is almost PAU! All we need to finish strong is your VOTES and Shares so others can vote to.
So if you would be so kind and willing to have paddling viewed by many others, and potentially leading to "angel" investors like Shaka was talking about to compete on another level, then spread the good word... Mahalo nui for all your support!

#13 Tue, 10/09/2012 - 11:07pm

Molokai Hoe Challenge Part 1 of 5 is now LIVE. This is the point of view of our crew heading to Moloka?i on the eve of the race... Watch, Vote and Share! Mahalo!

#14 Tue, 10/16/2012 - 4:26pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.202 seconds.