Paddling in San Diego

Hi guys, i'm an italian paddler visiting San Diego, really would love to paddle, may be rent a 2men.
Can you help me? It will be great!

Submitted by gio on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 4:47am

Hello Gio,

Kai Elua Outrigger has off season OC6 work outs Wednesday night at 6 and Saturday mornings. Message them on Facebook when you are close to arriving to get exact times. https://www.facebook.com/kaieluaoutrigger

#1 Tue, 12/04/2012 - 6:22am

I would like to helped but my priority first is to know how to refinance a mortgage. My father give me a task that he will give me a reward if I will accomplish prêts hypothécaires montréal in just a few weeks.

#2 Wed, 01/02/2013 - 5:38pm

Hey Gio, On a different subject, I was wondering if you could help us out. We have several outrigger clinics we are offering this year in Kauai and we have no way of sharing this information with the people of Italy. We were wondering if you could help us out by sharing this information with your fellow paddlers and other clubs.

Thank-you

Tim
kauaioutrigger.com/clinics

Winter Clinic 2013
Special Jan 24 - Jan 31
$1100/wk
Register Now!

We’ve managed to arrange an exclusive accommodation rate for the Winter Kauai Outrigger Clinic. The clinic cost is $1100usd/wk. which includes full size condo and based on two people per condo. Each condo has a king size bed, kitchen, washer/dryer, and pull out couch in the living room and can sleep up to four. The condo’s normally rent for $290/nite and are not held so if you are serious about getting away this Winter for a paddle in Kauai then contact us to reserve a spot.

Spring Break 2013
Mar 16 – Mar 30
Register Now!

The Spring 2013 Kauai outrigger canoe clinic arrangements have been finalized and we are now registering paddlers for an amazing paddling and vacation experience in Kauai.

Kauai World Challenge Prep
Apr 20 - Apr 28, 2013
$1300/8 nights
accommodations, taxes, fees, and boat insurance included

Register Now!

This will be an advanced clinic with lots of one way runs to prep for the Kauai World Challenge Solo Relay on April 27th 2013. We’ll dwell into training methodologies for open ocean racing plus explain wave catching techniques then get right to business having some wild rides on the water. We will have 5 days of clinic with a rest day on the Friday.

--
Tim Gale
kauaioutrigger.com/clinics

#3 Tue, 01/08/2013 - 6:07am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.250 seconds.