Na Wahine Race

Looking for an over 40 team... Seat1/2or 5 good credentials

Submitted by Aussie girl on Thu, 08/29/2013 - 7:35pm

What an opportunity to participate this year...My original team dissolved.I come with the experience of doing the Queen's Race three times,the Pailolo Challenge and many long distance races in Northern California.
I have been training for this event and feel confident I can do the time and distance.
I'm an endurance athlete.. Marathon running and triathlon background.
I can also race in the 50 division as well.I paddle for Hui O Hawaii of Sacramento.
References upon request..
Contact me... Have ticket..ready to go...

#1 Tue, 09/03/2013 - 6:30pm

Hey send me your contact information I have a friend that is looking for open and master open for Na Wahine. eli@ipaddlehi.com

#2 Wed, 09/04/2013 - 4:00pm

Aloha!
54 years old. Just did Queen L race and LOVED IT! This will be my first Na Wahine! Strong, fit and comfortable in challenging, open water conditions. Usually sit in the engine room seats 3 or 4. If boat is wide enough can sit 1, 2 or 5 (I am 5'10" and 165). Looking for safe, fun, competitive-minded team with much heart and soul to paddle with. I will bring strength, endurance to the canoe. I have local references if you need them. Ready to a buy ticket ASAP if you have a seat for me in your boat. I am currently in Kona until 9/10 and have to return to WA state but can come back for the race. I can be reached at: bear-river-properties@comcast.net -or- call 360-220-2714.

Mahalo,
WA Wahine

#3 Wed, 09/04/2013 - 11:11pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.117 seconds.