Pailolo 2013 - Sept 14, 2013

Hey there.
We're a team (ok - half a team, as a few paddlers have dropped out) of experienced paddlers from the Pacific Northwest (Vancouver, BC & Seattle, WA) looking for a few paddlers to complete the Pailolo Challenge with.

Or perhaps there is another team – in a similar situation – that we could combine with.

We are experienced paddlers, some of which have done the Pailolo race before, and/or have change race experience.
It would be good if you have similar experience and abilities.

It would be great if you're from the Pacific Northwest area of Canada/US, but we'd also consider going beyond if necessary.

Ideally, we’d like to have a definitive ‘yes’ from you by the end of this week (Aug. 10) – so we can firm up accommodations, registration, etc.

Message me if you’re interested.

Cheers.
Andrew

Submitted by canadaAM on Tue, 08/06/2013 - 12:34pm

I know some people who would be interested

#1 Wed, 08/14/2013 - 12:39pm

how many seats do you need? Age group? Changes? have paddled with guys from the Northwest before and have always been very happy to do so,.

#2 Wed, 08/14/2013 - 5:36pm

Hello all.

Apologies for not responding sooner. We recently managed to fill the crew.

4 guys from Vancouver, 4 guys from San Diego, and 1 guy from Seattle (via South Africa).

Thanks for the interest.

Mahalo.
Andrew

#3 Thu, 08/15/2013 - 10:11am

I know the guy from S.A. and one thing for sure - he's one handsome buggah!

#4 Thu, 08/15/2013 - 2:03pm

Goto is from SA?

#5 Sat, 08/17/2013 - 12:15pm

Hello and Aloha ! :) Im David from California and also Hawaii and planet earth in general Ive raced all over the map Im fit and ready and Im here in Hawaii right now so say Hello lets see what can happen have a great day nice to meet everyone ! :)

#6 Wed, 08/21/2013 - 9:51pm

Hello and Aloha ! :) Im David from California and also Hawaii and planet earth in general Ive raced all over the map Im fit and ready and Im here in Hawaii right now so say Hello lets see what can happen have a great day nice to meet everyone ! :)

#7 Wed, 08/21/2013 - 9:53pm

Have a great day ! :)

#8 Wed, 08/21/2013 - 9:53pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.188 seconds.