Real recognize real

http://outriggerzone.com/product-insights/qa-with-kai-bartlett/

This is a great read. Doesn't seem like any PC bs. Very refreshing.

Submitted by healthyearth on Mon, 09/30/2013 - 9:40pm

I really enjoyed that Q&A sesh. Joe seemed to put together a great group of questions to really show Kai's true love of paddling and building.

Great article

#1 Tue, 10/01/2013 - 9:35am

i'm a big fan of Kai and all his accomplishments and he makes what i think are the best looking canoes on the water. the one time i had some beers and talked to Kai in person he was a nice guy. Kai has achieved more in paddling than most everyone of the current generation of athletes. i find the personal insight refreshing too. but lets not lose sight of the fact that this is an advertisement on someone's website. if i didn't already own another boat this would make me buy a Kai Wa'a boat for sure. every video i see of Kekoa Kau he just passes people left and right while listening to gangster rap. thats cool shit. nothing against Kai or Ozone or Joe F who wrote the article.

EDIT: actually i lied, i'd buy a boat from Kia Kaha since I work with Maui now.

#2 Wed, 10/02/2013 - 12:49pm

Whos Kekoa Kau? Never heard of him or anything hes done?

#3 Sat, 10/05/2013 - 4:55pm

HA!

#4 Sat, 10/05/2013 - 8:40pm

Thanks for sharing this! I'm relatively new to Outrigging, 'bout 6 years on a SUP and about 5-6 months on an OC1 and now with a Club. Loving all the tips and information and this was a great read...thanks again for sharing!

D.

#5 Wed, 10/23/2013 - 6:06pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.192 seconds.