Tahitian paddling DVD's

" FOR YOUR EYES ONLY" or pleasure!
Tahitian Paddling Videos in DVD by T-689 can now can be purchase here:
www.tahitian689.net Watch ehm!, Learn ehm! Now PASS ehm!

VI RACES:
Te Aito
Aito
Super Aito

V6 RACES:
Tahiti nui
Hawaiki nui

Submitted by Kaipu on Thu, 10/31/2013 - 7:05am

What Region are these DVD's manufactured for?
Would you need a "Region-Free" DVD player to view them here in the US?

Heard some of the DVD's bought in Tahiti won't work in DVD players for the US (Region 1) and if played on a computer/laptop, it locks them out from playing Region 1 DVD's.

#1 Thu, 10/31/2013 - 2:14pm

From Cali -- I posted this for a friend, and look like he is importing it direct from Tahiti. Provably done in Tahiti or France but i'll confirm that from him.
I have a Bose Home theater system and it work fine also in my Sony DVD player got from Best Buy. I also played them in my 2003 Sonny Vaio lap top for the the guys to look up. So it should work for whatever you have.
I've been looking at them prior to paddling out and it gives me a liltle UMMMPPP or a persfective/idea about where,what and how technique, my stroke in's and out's, "THE REACH" blade time/speed in air and in water. and it's not what you think it is. GT told me it should be 1-2,1 count: 1-2 in the water 1 in air back infront ready for the next stroke or you be late to catch that bump. Keeping the boat planing on top of the water. NOT allowing the boat to sink down on that slow recovery. Other than that watch it, learn it, apply it. Watch your GPS if any have change in speed or on you, stroke wise, Thanks.

#2 Fri, 11/01/2013 - 1:11pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.325 seconds.