Ehukai Feedback?

Does anybody have any more feedback on the Ehukai? How it handles in different conditions? People of different sizes? Comparisons to other boats? Curious.

J

Submitted by 1968 on Fri, 03/14/2014 - 5:27am

A buddy of mine posted this video on Facebook a few weeks ago. He said that he really liked the canoe.

https://

#1 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 6:34am

What a junk video. Why would I want to waste almost eight minutes watching a mediocre guy paddle, when I'm just trying to check out the boat? You can't even hardly see the dang thing.

#2 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 8:57am

meh...oh well...
...Nevermind i guess its not a boat review video.

What I got from the video is that his feet might stay warm under that cockpit of a splash guard. I wonder how it will affect the safety of the boys on this weekends battle around Makapuu?
I feel a little claustrophobic just looking at it, I dont know how many times I have saved my sorry ass from going upside down with a quickly placed foot in the water. Looks like I could get a foot stuck in there.

Good luck people

Aloha

#3 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 9:09am

DW, I think you might need to seek out a good proctologist for the bug that has firmly lodged itself in your butt.

#4 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 9:11am

Ho TI, no get all offended! You must get one short fuse, no? Cannot even handle constructive criticism.

#5 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 10:02am

Oh I get it! Must be that video is of you! Ha ha. Sorry, yeah?

#6 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 10:05am

All this thread needs now is another video with outrageous claims from that clown Kileki. Haven't seen anything from him in a long time.

#7 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 10:18am

I lot of people have said they don't like it when it passes them at the end of race cause it caught a boat wake.

I've also heard that if it ties in a sprint race with a pueo then the pueo will get an extra second deducted from its time.

#8 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 10:35am

Hmmmm

#9 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 10:58am

No it's not me. It's a buddy of mine that paddles in SoCal

#10 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 11:36am

"Ey Russell, dis buggah giving me heat!" No get uptight sir, I was just trying fo take your order...

Where is "kai pana" canoe club anyways? And who came up with that name? Trying pretty hard, braddah.

#11 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 12:19pm

Oh SNAP !

#12 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 12:54pm

great info, keep it up

#13 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 1:49pm

@HealthyCreamPie - you should already know that being on a Pueo will make you faster, even if you tie. If you really wanted to dominate in stage one, you woulda used a Storm. I hear those things are smoking fast on rivers. All kidding aside, you're still my favorite goofy bud, and the fastest paddler Arkansas will ever produce. Better than crispy fried frog legs with hot sauce.

#14 Fri, 03/14/2014 - 2:45pm

Never mind.

#15 Sat, 03/15/2014 - 5:52am

Worked pretty good in the smoking conditions today!! Gopro Batteries were dead but tomorrow should be fun to.

#16 Sat, 03/15/2014 - 4:18pm

Scaryslow- for as long as fart and creampie jokes are funny, I'll be the best paddler to ever come out of Arkansas.
Me being the greatest paddler from Arkansas is a fact that will be around longer than diamonds, facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat. Maybe even longer than the amount of time Obama stays in office after he grants himself supreme ruler. Most people in Hawaii know only a few people that came from Arkansas, me, Bill Clinton, Sam Walton, Scottie Pippen. That's company I'm proud to associate with.

These are all facts and there should be no further debate on this subject.

1968- I posted a long review in another post about the canoe. What I said now I still hold as true.
If you looking for a canoe that will do to the paddling scene that the Pueo did I doubt that canoe will ever be made. When people first got on the Pueo their performance improved drastically over their previous canoe. I don't think a canoe will ever do that again. I think the big changes that can make drastic results have already been done. Now you'll just see incremental improvements on performance from new generation to new generation.

I could ad about the durability, I took it around Makapuu today and slammed it pretty good and held up. It chips paint easy, so if you can deal with that, you'll be happy with the construction of the canoe.

#17 Sat, 03/15/2014 - 9:38pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.216 seconds.