Shipping for M2M, KWC, and Solo

We have a trailer going from O'ahu to the Maui to Moloka'i Race, the Kaua'i World Challenge, and the Pa'a Moloka'i Solo.
There are a few spots still available for all races.

Maui to Moloka'i (load date 04/22 at Kamanu Composites 8am - 5pm):
$120 for delivery to Flemmings.
$150 for delivery to Kaluakoi for start of Moloka'i relay. Canoes will be loaded onto a trailer at Kaunakakai, stored at a home on Moloka'i for two weeks, and then driven to Kaluakoi by Friday or Saturday AM.

Kaua'i World Challenge (load date 05/01 at Young Brothers between 7:30am - 10:30am, return 05/07 to Kamanu Composites):
100% free (covered by Kaua'i Hoe Wa'a), delivery to Kapa'a Ball Park for the start and pick-up at Salt Pond for the finish.

Moloka'i Solo (load date 05/19 at Kamanu Composites 8am - 5pm):
$120 for delivery to Kaluakoi.

All canoes are shipped at your own discretion. Canoes must be loaded and unloaded by the owner or a designee and you must provide your own straps. All liability for damage is on the owner of the canoe. We've shipped over 150 canoes by trailer to the major races over the years, and only one has ever been damaged. So, while unlikely, it is definitely possible.

If you're interested in any of these races, please email me at luke@kamanucomposites.com.

Submitted by luke on Thu, 04/17/2014 - 9:04am

X

#1 Sat, 04/19/2014 - 10:46am

Last call for M2M shipping. Two more spots available. The trades are here to stay, it's almost guaranteed to be a smoking race.

Still about four spots left for KWC and the solo.

#2 Sun, 04/20/2014 - 5:30pm

There's a few more spots available for the FREE Kaua'i World Challenge trailer. It'll be loading this Thursday morning at Young Brothers from 8am - 10am. Email me if you want a spot to come to the world's funnest race.

We also have two spots left for the solo. Shipping cost is $120.

#3 Tue, 04/29/2014 - 9:20am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.188 seconds.