Paddler Ratings

guess not......

Submitted by kauaisurf85 on Tue, 12/29/2015 - 11:21am

just a comment since a comment was requested. my my my how people seem to never mention during discussions of the fastest paddler, the G.O.A.T., karel tresnak junior, aka junior. all the current fastest paddlers should be grateful that junior has decided to extend his aloha and give the current crop of fastest paddlers time to catch up to junior. if you disagree just check the record books for the m
olo solo, the ultimate test for any oc1 paddler. i welcome all comments mahalo basil, benicia ca

#1 Wed, 12/30/2015 - 6:06pm

For what it's worth KS, I thought your ranking was interesting. You obviously put some thought into it and I think you should re-post it.

At the risk of getting flamed here, it seems that this forum has trended towards a negative atmosphere where a poster will offer up a question or comment to the general paddling community, only then to be cut down or told that their question/comment is stupid or irrelevant (ie the Compression thread).

So, my top 5 rankings going into '16 (in no particular order):

Daniel Chun
Kai Bartlett
Jimmy Austin
Danny Ching
Steeve Teihotaata

#2 Thu, 12/31/2015 - 7:19am

Just wondering, what stopped Jr. from racing? As you said he crushed at an amazing level for years and then sort of disappeared?

#3 Thu, 12/31/2015 - 7:37am

junior is still racing, why this past molokai race he steered a crew that finished top 6, junior continues to crush the competition and the only times he disappears is when he is racing and his crews typically disappears from all other competitors, mahalo, happy new year basil, benicia ca

#4 Thu, 12/31/2015 - 8:52pm

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.152 seconds.