Kamanu Holiday Party & Blessing

Kamanu Composites is having an open invitation for the blessing of their new V-1 canoe design, the Aukahi as well as having a holiday party. The event will be held on Friday, December 11th at 5:00 pm at the shop in Kailua (just above the green waste dump). There will be several Aukahi’s available for immediate sale, and orders will be opened up at the same time. In addition to the blessing by Uncle Bobby Puakea, there will be individualized stroke analysis sessions with John Puakea, a grand opening of the Kamanu Outlet (clothing for sale just in time for christmas), as well as food, music, & videos. Everyone at Kamanu Composites will be available for discussion, feedback, and suggestions. If you can make it RSVP to info@kamanucomposites so that we can plan accordingly for the food. Hope everyone can make it and see the changes that have taken place. Oh and from what I hear its BYOB. We will have a canoe full of ice on hand.

Submitted by Aukina3 on Fri, 12/04/2009 - 10:07am

Insert gratuitous stroke analysis humor here:

#1 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 2:12pm

I'm guessing that from a purely marketing perspective the Kamanu boyz are going for the jugular in th OC1 business. Awesome! What they are doing is long over due.

#2 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 3:48pm

i have to say, all the things Kamanu does are things that any other boat builder could have done long ago. For whatever reason, they chose not to. So ditto on your remark KGB. It's like a movie premier every time they come out with a boat. From a totally biased point of view, I like it.

#3 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 4:07pm

Their passion is contagious.

#4 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 4:35pm

Its just a good reason to get together with other paddlers and have some beers during the holiday season.

#5 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 5:00pm

Hoot Hoot!

I ll be there for sure! Thanks Aukina for being such a die hard supporter, after all you do owe me ;)

#6 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 5:13pm

Will the Kamanu Outlet be selling clothing online from the Kamanu Composites web site?

#7 Fri, 12/04/2009 - 7:24pm

Eventually, There is still a bunch of other areas that are taking priority. I'm sure if you email Luke he can get you whatever you might be looking for.

#8 Sat, 12/05/2009 - 6:33am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.219 seconds.