Hoot Hoot!

Hoot Hoot!

? ? ? ? Guess who's back? Back again... Pueo's back , back again, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, da dun dum... It just felt so empty without me... ? ? ? ?

PPP - AKA Pueo's Pa'a Predictions

1. Jeremy Austin III (Jimmy Austin) - One of my biggest fan's so I have to throw him some seed, in all seriousness though he can surf like no other and turf like no other as well. Lets just say this, he's not as ripped as my other Kamanu boys.
  2. Kai Bartlett - Size does matter bruddah, I dont care what Lauren says about the XS. But 1 thing going for you is that you do know the motion of the ocean.
  3. Danny Ching - If Danny gets off the beach without an interview about SUP he will be in the money. Remember Pal, 404 came aftah me bu. BTW we use coconut wireless, not SImple Mobile ;)
  4. William "Bill" Richenstien - "The new kid in town" if he shaves the beard. He is fast but in a 4 hour race can he last?
  5. We will leave it at just "Manny" because half the people will start singing a melody with Kulukulu - Thanks for putting on the race, please get someone to start the race.
  6. Karel Jr. - He's got chines, somebody please put a carrot on the front of his boat again. This time Camel's Stoges instead Steinlager. That Zephyr wind might come through (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zephyr)
  7. Simeon Kapalama - This might be the day for you to be Tahitian - bust out my long lost bredren Aukahi, just promise me 1 thing....Do not attach a GoPro and smile/ flex da muscles like MauiTim.
  8. Justin Banfield - Are you going to ride me or not!? I cant keep up with you, I am loosing feathers over this.

Submitted by Pueo on Sun, 04/10/2011 - 9:46am

LOL!

#1 Sun, 04/10/2011 - 11:14am

Lol, classic! Love the thread, and the predictions. Is my flexing that obvious?! Either way if that's what I have to do to be named with the likes of Jimmy, Kai, Danny, Manny, Karel.... I'll take it ;). Ps I'm gonna reverse the order of 1st and 2nd.

#2 Sun, 04/10/2011 - 11:59pm

Funny Bird...

#3 Sun, 04/10/2011 - 9:12pm

ocpaddler needs a like button

#4 Sun, 04/10/2011 - 10:41pm

Please... Not Jeremy Austin.

#5 Sun, 04/10/2011 - 10:46pm

Hill-air!

#6 Mon, 04/11/2011 - 3:34pm

Look out for Kev Long in Senior Masters he is also riding one of those pidgeon boats, coo coo!
Go XM........

#7 Tue, 04/12/2011 - 1:12am

Where's that pidgeon, it's a great day to be an XM owner! :0)-----(

#8 Mon, 04/18/2011 - 1:09am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.178 seconds.