Want To Trade Custom Website for Quality OC1

Aloha,
Anyone have a nice OC1 Outrigger 1 Man Canoe for sale, or has a dealership that sells them wants to trade for a full website?

The details can be worked out to ensure it's a win-win situation.
I am a member of the Anuenue club in Waikiki, and I really, really want a 1 man. Something good quality, doesn't have to be brand new, of course I would prefer Hawaiian made, like a Pueo or a Pegasus, but am open to something that will work for us both. I'm 5'9", 165 LBS just to weed out anything made for a man much larger than me.

I am the owner of One Wave Designs, and provide quality websites, hosting, SEO, graphic design, e-commerce and shopping cart websites, etc. Read our yelp reviews, we have the most and the highest rating

Details on websites below. Call or text 224-8816 if anyone who has a canoe is interested in a trade, IF YOU EMAIL FROM YAHOO OR HOTMAIL, PLEASE EITHER INCLUDE PHONE NUMBER OR ADD MY EMAIL paulc....at....onewavedesigns... DOT....com to your safe list. Our websites get a ton of traffic and I can get spammed by hotmail and yahoo at times.

Here's a little about the what I have to offer...
Aloha,
One Wave Designs is full service Hawaii based website corporation that provides everything needed including design, SEO and marketing, top Google ranking, hosting, graphics, flash, CMS, custom shopping carts, e-commerce and much more. We work hard to fully understand our clients’ businesses and their needs to produce an effective website and marketing campaign that is specifically tailored for each client. View some samples at our Hawaii Web Design Portfolio or our Hawaii Web Design Blog. For even more information, read a some real results from our SEO and Design Clients.

One Wave Designs

AttachmentSize
cci-hawaii.png236.07 KB

Submitted by onewave on Sat, 03/26/2011 - 12:11am

Forgot to add some samples...

Ko' Olina Hawaii Beach Gear Rentals  ;

#1 Sat, 03/26/2011 - 12:13am

Maybe time to start a payment plan on a NEW Pueo for all the advertising.

#2 Sat, 03/26/2011 - 1:21am

LOL, I'm really not trying to advertise myself, I really want to find someone to trade with. Most of our websites go for $3500 and up, so it definitely would be a fair trade.

#3 Sat, 03/26/2011 - 10:24am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.145 seconds.