Broadreach Paddles

Does anyone know if Broadreach is still around making paddles? I've been looking online for their website but can't seem to find them. Any information about this is good information. Thank you.

Aloha,

Mark B.

Submitted by mark blanes on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 10:52am

I think there's been a few people that are stuck in your same position:

http://www.ocpaddler.com/forum/2013/broadreach_paddle

#1 Mon, 04/21/2014 - 11:28am

Not again please.

#2 Mon, 04/21/2014 - 3:30pm

@bambam62 I feel ya. I read your previous thread about the same topic. It's frustrating for sure. I know they did some paddles for the Olamau last yeat. I hope they produce paddles for the public again.

#3 Tue, 04/22/2014 - 7:29am

BroadReach is the best paddle I've ever had. I've had paddles from all other makers including Makana Ali'i. My BroadReach will be my only paddle for the rest of my life and for all my children and grandchildren...if I ever have any.

#4 Sat, 06/07/2014 - 12:28pm

I know there are many who have tried for a long time to get paddles from Broadreach Hawaii. I waited about 2-3 years. I was persistent but in a very polite and respectful way. I guess that when you desire to own such a great, functional, and artisan handcrafted item you must have patience and humility. The Broadreach producers are great people who are doing their best. If you wait long enough and show some love, you might just get one too.

Aloha

p.s. try email broadreachhawaii@gmail.com

#5 Sat, 06/07/2014 - 12:41pm

I recently got my second Broadreach steering paddle in the last 2 years. One off the shelf and one by order. LOVE them both! I probably have way too many paddles as it is but am ready to order another one and wait a little for it. worth the wait!

#6 Wed, 06/11/2014 - 12:00am

Please register or login to post a comment.

Page loaded in 0.134 seconds.